Khamis, 23 Julai 2015

What Ever

Hi Guys,

Again i update about him since his coming back to my life.... Cewahh...
Its happen yesterday, suddenly he called me and said i'm on my way to your house!
What??? For what?? for ask forgiveness! I want to told him that i dont want but he said,
in 5 minute he will arived. Ohhh OK!... i give a chance to him for get my forgiveness (Mcm kau hebat kn Fana)
huhuhuh....As Human we need to forgive, then i said OK i will forgive u (dlm nada gedik and merajuk)
Puihhh!! hampehkn... hahahhaha....

He said that he relly miss me and he got some problem that why he didnt contact me! but sorry dear
i dont believe it! just said OK.... But on that time, aq tgh wechat with Yen about Phone... Huh!! this guy sgt
ingt ape y aku JANJIkn (tp rasa cm xpenah ckp je)  before RAYA that i will never chat with other person if
doesnt have any important thing! tp aq ade janji ke??? Hmmm sbb sygkn (syg ke?)...
just said "YELAHH, I'll not do like that again".... tp quite payah la nk pujuk dia ni............ puas ceq pujuk hang... tahu x
tp harini hang da start sakitkn hati ceq semula! krikrik sungguh!! yela... lantak la hang nk wassp sape2 pon...
y pntg depan i... u layan i je... huhuhu...belakang kita kira lain eh!! Bguznye dia depan aq, he will not touch his phone
at all, that not really me,... i cannot life without my phone... hukhukhuk..... Then semalam angkara cemburuuuu....
aq terpaksa delete pic aq and namie, nasib bole download semula dekat wassp.... sorry dear i tipu u ckp dah xde pic tu!
i won't to control u!! and i hope i you also! Sbb lepas ape y jadi, i learnt it... dont to trust you! huuhuhuh.....
Cm arini.... tgk u online.... but wassp i u xnk rep! so.... You wssp sape tu?? what ever la......kitakn SKANDAL je...
(skandal sgtkn uolss).. Bytheway i'm happy yesterday coz u make a suprise for me! I loveeee u... kehkehekehekeh!
Then End...
Muccassgrassias

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan